Wednesday, May 30, 2007

weekend

our long weekend was no fun!


we had a communion on sunday and gregory and i were fighting the WHOLE time (practically). he got drunk and i..tried. i got a headache instead.


the rest of the weekend was a blurr so i guess there wasnt anything exciting to report.


so instead here are some pictures from a better, more eventful weekend.


enjoy n stuff!



bowling is serious business!


gregory and janne


me and thomas!


me and gregory. i have my tongue positioned in the concentration mode. my arm wasnt quite long enough to take the picture well

.

me and roxy, working it in the park.
workin it is hard, resting after walk.
being so good!
doing the mashed potato? or working out. i forget what dumb thing i was doing.
we love icecream. gregory a little too much.

No comments: