Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Tales from the crypt

hey everyone,

I've been idle for quite some time. not much had been happening in life this past month. however, life is beginning to pick up once again.

starting Wednesday I'm beginning a new class. its dutch for administration professions. I've been waiting since the summer to take this class but they keep changing the times or canceling the class altogether etc etc. but i got a letter and a call from the actual teacher, not the class coordinator (who doesn't do a very good job of coordinating) and its for sure on Wednesday. finally.
and then on Thursday i have an INTERVIEW! that's right and actual interview with an actual job. its been 1 1/2 year since I've had an actual job (not making sandwiches) so everyone cross their fingers that i get it. its in the city gent, where Gregory and i used to live. its in a university doing autopsies on animals. I've never worked on animals before so I'm a bit nervous but we'll see how it goes. I've applied to a few other places in the last week as well so if this job doesn't go through i still have a couple of things that could work out for me. so I'm very excited for my interview and i hope it goes well.
i also hope I'm healthy by then. Gregory and i keep getting sick. first it was a fever, chills, cough, snotty nose-a virus that's been going around. i still cant get rid of the snot in my nose. then, yesterday we both came down with the stomach flu. nasty stuff coming out of both ends at the same time is NOT fun. but today i do feel a bit better.
that's it for now.
I'll keep more in touch again.
loves!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Sweetie, with the class and the job interview. I'm sure you will do fine. -just hope that during the interview that it's not a squirrell they want you to perform on! Hope you guys get well soon. Love you, Aunt pat