Thursday, February 16, 2006

GEEK

You know you're a geek when you officially own 3 library cards. Yes that right, I have THREE library cards in my wallet. You know just in case I want to go to one within the sails network aka north attleboro, attleboro, then hop on over to the Boston public and then skip the country all together so I can evade my late fees and go to one here in Belgium. Quite a scam I have going. I hope by the time I'm 65 I have a whole fist full of library cards. That's how much of a geek I am.
unfortunately, the 2 sections of the library I wanted to go into today was closed. The literature section aka learning Dutch stuff and English books and the children's section (that's the reading level I'm at in Dutch) I don't know when the literature section will be open again, they're working in there, like re-doing the floor or something, and the children's section is only open in the afternoons. I'll go back tomorrow afternoon. It'll give me something to do. I'll have to be incognito though because a friend of mine works in the building next door, and as I was standing outside the library today she saw me from her office window and wrote me a cryptic message of "I can see you.." Very creepy. I don't like people watching me. I don't want anyone to see me going into the library everyday. I can hear the conversation now friend:what do you do in the library everyday? Me: umm..Read children's books with all the other little kids...

GEEK

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You just tell them all...at least I know how to read!! I have a few library cards myself, it's just that most of mine are so old they're not active anymore...because I don't know how to read :) love auntie deb