Saturday, September 02, 2006

Random thoughts for September

1. Its currently September 2nd and I still haven't turned my calendar over

2. ...Even though all month long I kept flipping over to look at September

3. My mom says if you turn the calendar to the next month before it actually is the next month you lose a friend. I guess I'm just being really caucious with my friends.

4. This is my last weekend in Belgium until the 23rd.

5. There will be a "huge awesome party" during my first weekend in the states, in gent, that I will be "missing". I don't care about the party as its being hosted by people that think they're the king shit.

6. Gregory is going to the party and is expecting to be very drunk

7...Even though last weekend he said he's never drink again *snort*

8. I plan to be very drunk at some point during my time in the states. Its a must.

9. I'm already planning my Halloween party

10. I have an awesome idea for gregory's and my costume

11. I never reveal my costume ideas to people who might steal them

12. Gregory is a little intimidated by my list of decoration ideas.

13. September 1, 2006 marked the first day my crazy old neighbor talked to me and the butcher lady talked to me.

14. The butcher lady knows I'm foreign (like my non west Flanders accent didn't give it away) because gregory's grandma goes there and she told her, and I expect gave a full description of me.

15. I don't mind conversating with her because she's pretty nice.

16. My crazy old neighbor on the other hand, I'm a little sorry I asked how he was doing. Because now he's being nosier than ever now that he knows he can ask his nosey questions about me to ME instead of Gregory (whose never been good at giving you the gossip information you want. I know. )

No comments: